Unplanned User Reviews

Current Rating: 4.14

Current Rating: 4.14

based on 1632 votes and 481 reviews

Rate this Movie
  • Movie Rating 77.58%
  • Movie Rating 0.94%
  • Movie Rating 0.27%
  • Movie Rating 0.40%
  • Movie Rating 20.81%

User Reviews

Viewing 1 to 10 of 481 reviews

  • 5 stars Great movie, great acting, great story line-very relevant to our modern day times. Oscar worthy. Highly recommended viewing and assimilating.
  • 1 stars Lies and propaganda. Also, planned parenthood abortions are only 2% of what they do, trying to get them sh*t down is affecting millions of people who use the other 98% of their services
  • 5 stars Very touching movie!
  • 1 stars disappointing fiction.
  • 1 stars more christian right, religious propaganda brought to the screen by the makers of other pieces of holy tripe such as god's not dead, The Book of Daniel, The Book of Ruth, The Case for christ, etc,etc.....
  • 5 stars Must see if you want to know the truth.
  • 4 stars Glad I was able to see it despite people objecting to this film being played in theaters . I can see why the pro choice supporters do not want people to see it as it does not make abortion look good to say the least. A very powerful film that is bound to shake many people up with some scenes that are unpleasant to deal with . For sure not for preteens. Both sides of the abortion debate are presented fairly . Bravo for Abby !
  • 1 stars Horrible, phony, pseudo-doc. How can rational people be taken in by this bs?
  • 5 stars This unforgettable movie which is a true story should be seen by every teen.
  • 5 stars This is an excellent movie that everyone should watch, our society needs to realize how certain people can manipulate information without really caring for others... $$$ and power is always behind. I am very happy that someone has courage to say the true going against powerful people and money. Life is precious! ! No one has the right to take it away like that.


Genre:  Drama
Running Time:  110 min.
Release Date: July 12, 2019 (limited)
DVD: August 13, 2019
Blu-ray: August 13, 2019

Current rating: Rating: 4.14
based on 1632 votes and 481 reviews
Rate Movie | Read all user reviews

Cast: Ashley Bratcher, Brooks Ryan, Robia Scott, Jared Lotz, Emma Elle Roberts